AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Click and give for Miss Cheetah Pants DATE: 8/20/2008 09:16:00 PM ----- BODY:
There is a new button on my sidebar. My friend Kris of Ladybug and Lizards has a daughter named Hayleigh. I call her Little Miss Cheetah Pants. Hayleigh has juvenile diabetes.

If you have it in your heart and in your wallet, please click on Hayleigh's button in the sidebar and donate to the JDRF walk-a-thon.

Hayleigh deserves a cure. Any amount will help.

Labels: , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Amy DATE:Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 10:31:00 AM EDT OMG, you didn't crash me!! I'm using Firefox so maybe that's why. Yay! I can comment again!!

Anyway, just popping on over to let you know that I have given you an award. Because I love you. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Kris DATE:Friday, August 22, 2008 at 2:06:00 PM EDT Thank you SO much for putting this on here. It really means a lot. Hayleigh and I truly appreciate your support. Oh, and by the way, she LOVES that you call her that. She said "Yep! That's ME!" lol :o) ----- --------