AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: It's a full moon where I live today DATE: 7/08/2008 08:49:00 PM ----- BODY:
All I have to say is that it's a good thing I was wearing my Snoopy panties today. The ones with "Snoopy" in bubble letters across my behind. The ones I could have tossed out after I turned 30.

It's a good thing. Because otherwise I might have been desperately embarrassed upon finding out I was walking through Kroger (I really have to stay out of that store) with my little gray skirt tucked into the back of them.

But I did have on my Snoopy panties. So that made it all good.

I was wondering why that old man seemed to have the exact same produce list as I did. And why he was so damn happy about it.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 10:24:00 PM EDT Oh, we have all been there and done that one - try that with your period and a leaking tampon. I'm going to go buy me some Snoopy underpants. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous @sweetbabboo DATE:Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 11:03:00 PM EDT No way... Well, at least it gave you something to blog about. That's too funny! So glad you're a good sport about it. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stella DATE:Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 11:44:00 PM EDT Oh my goodness! Too funny! How did you discover it?!?! You should definitely offer to purchase the security tape from the store for posterity sake! :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Rachel Inbar DATE:Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 2:46:00 AM EDT My mom sent me to this post, but instead of just laughing, I noticed that you'll also be breastfeeding at blogher, so I wanted to get a chance to say hi & that I hope we meet there :-) I'm flying over from Israel with my 4-month-old. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 6:56:00 AM EDT I love when that happens! Gotta love the snoop dog panties though! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Daily Verses DATE:Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 9:43:00 AM EDT Nice! Snoopy comes through for you in the end... get it.. the end... LOL ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Daily Verses DATE:Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 9:43:00 AM EDT Nice! Snoopy comes through for you in the end... get it.. the end... LOL ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous katy DATE:Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 12:47:00 PM EDT Just think about how you made that little old mans day. He will remember that the rest of his life and have something to tell fellow coffee drinkers at Mcdonalds. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Becki DATE:Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 12:49:00 PM EDT Hilarious! :)

Now I want some Snoopy skivvies too... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Two Lines On a Stick DATE:Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 7:48:00 PM EDT Dude, you have Snoopy undies? That rocks. I bet everyone else thought they were cool too ;) LOL ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Fancy Pants DATE:Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 7:55:00 AM EDT Orange peppers - $5
Lettuce - $4
Apples - $8

Shamoopie showing off the Snoopy booty to an old man - Priceless.

Or as I like to say it Snoopy booootay. ----- --------