AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: The best day DATE: 7/24/2008 03:57:00 PM ----- BODY:

Labels: , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous @sweetbabboo DATE:Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 6:19:00 PM EDT Beautiful! Love that song. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stella DATE:Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 9:22:00 PM EDT That is just beautiful! Gorgeous! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jenn DATE:Friday, July 25, 2008 at 3:14:00 AM EDT Absolutely beautiful! I got chillbumps listening to this. Thank you for sharing :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Friday, July 25, 2008 at 9:04:00 AM EDT Awesome - thanks for sharing one of your many talents with us. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous katy DATE:Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 11:15:00 AM EDT Wonderful!
Funny little story....I still have dial up so I clicked on it to load then went and did laundry and cleaned my sons room for company coming today. I walked back to this end of the house and heard a piano playing somewhere. I ran to the living room to our piano because no one else was supposed to be in my house. I had completely forgotten I was loading something. It only loaded about 3 notes at a time every 5 minutes so it just heard a few notes every little bit. I'm losing my mind(-: ----- --------