AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: The house with many trees DATE: 6/07/2008 10:25:00 PM ----- BODY:
Guy and I found a house that we both love.

Just for fun, I had him click through the pictures tonight so that I could tell him which rooms could have a Christmas tree in them and which rooms couldn't.

We got up to four trees before he became totally annoyed at me and ended my fun.

I have to have some fun with this. The process completely stresses me out.

I've lived in Raleigh for 10 years now. It feels like home. My roots have dug in deep here.

But this house? Two trees, and that's pushing it. So I'm willing to think about it.

Labels: , , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stella DATE:Saturday, June 7, 2008 at 10:41:00 PM EDT We are one in the same in that respect! If I could I would have a Christmas tree in every single room! I was working at a Habitat for Humanity site a few months back and I was even planning out where the family could put their Christmas trees!! It's a sickness but one I'm willing to deal with! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous whymommy DATE:Saturday, June 7, 2008 at 11:54:00 PM EDT But will one fit in the BATHROOM, Canape?

I want to see that bathroom tree this year! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 12:36:00 PM EDT I love a tree in every room too! Thanks for leaving me a comment and I think you are right - either there are not many bloggers here in the Triangle or they just don't talk about it. I've only had one other "live" person admit to me that she even reads blogs. I sometimes feel that my blog obsession is my own little dirty secret. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Monday, June 9, 2008 at 6:40:00 AM EDT This.. just cracking me up. And what Whymommy said! Bathroom Tree! YEAH! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Fancy Pants DATE:Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 9:14:00 PM EDT I know where one tree is going to go. :) ----- --------