AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Awareness DATE: 6/24/2008 10:33:00 AM ----- BODY:
Some of the many things Christopher has surely thought while nursing in the past week, all while never letting go of my nipple:

"HEY! What's that over there behind me?"

"HEY! Where is that sound coming from?"

"HEY! I think Dad just got home!"

"HEY! The dog just walked in!"

"HEY! Another dog just walked in!"

"HEY! I know the dogs are still in here, but I can't seeeeee them from here!"

"HEY! Did you know I could turn my head back and forth like this over and over again?"

"HEY! I can hold that boobie up all by myself now, Mama."

Bless his little heart. I am still glad we didn't give up. Nursing the distractable baby? Just a new challenge.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Two Lines On a Stick DATE:Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 11:12:00 AM EDT Oh, the distractable baby. I know how that is ;) I think that is what finally caused B to start losing interest. It was much easier to hold a bottle while looking all around the room. :eye roll: ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria and Co. DATE:Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 11:19:00 AM EDT lol! Don't you love it?! I think that's why Blake got used to walking while nursing... the constant change in scenery. Or ceiling. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Patience DATE:Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 2:39:00 PM EDT What?!? You don't use your breasts to sell guitars?!? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous @sweetbabboo DATE:Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 2:56:00 PM EDT So true! We're sticking with it too. At least as long as we can. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous K2 DATE:Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 5:18:00 PM EDT Good stuff! Pook is at the stage where he thinks it is funny to twist and turn over while we are changing the diaper. Poop on the bedspread is not fun. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Charlie Blockhead DATE:Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 11:33:00 PM EDT Congratulations on your recent honor of being named a Best Of Blog winner. The winner buttons have now arrived and all you have to do to receive yours is send an email to my address below with the subject line of “Winner’s Button”. I will start sending these out this week.
Thank you,
Bill Beck
Best Of Blog Awards
Email:bloggerbeck@aol.com ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 5:09:00 PM EDT Oh, yes, I remember that well. Just know that this too is just a stage and will subside. If it is really bothersome, you can break his suck so that he learns quickly that the milk only comes when he is facing the breast. ----- --------