AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Verbal video DATE: 2/29/2008 11:17:00 PM ----- BODY:
This morning, Bird popped off my breast and looked up at me. His eyes were wide and bright. His mouth puckered up into a little "O" shape and I smiled at him.

He cocked his head, squinted his eyes, and his mouth burst open into a huge smile.

I want to remember those few seconds for the rest of my life.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous useless_rambler DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 12:12:00 AM EST Awwww :) You will remember, and there will be tons more. Just when you think your heart can't get any bigger...

Then it starts walking and talking and making messes and...

:) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stimey DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 12:27:00 AM EST There are moments that make all the hard work worthwhile. I think you just had one of them. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jenn DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 5:32:00 AM EST *sighs with baby love from afar* You WILL remember those few seconds for the rest of your life :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous KimmieRo DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 6:13:00 AM EST Ahhhhhhhh. THAT- THAT is the moment of a lifetime. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 9:20:00 AM EST Aww! Such a sweet moment! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Liz DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 10:31:00 AM EST you'll never forget that moment.

so beautiful.

*sigh* ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Gerbil DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 1:23:00 PM EST wha..wh....whe... rassafrassa my c omputer dies on me and I MISSED ALL OF THIS???????

Pauses to run in excited circles and then go hide in a corner.

I am SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jenn DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 8:35:00 PM EST Nothing sweeter than those first real smiles! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous FENICLE DATE:Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 8:59:00 PM EST Life is all about those little moments!!!!! Cherish them. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 7:35:00 AM EST Wonderful. Wonderful!!

All THREE of my kids smiled at someone other than me that first time... My eldest smiled at my mother, and the other two smiled at their older sisters.

I've had plenty of smiles from them since, though, and trust me-- it just keeps getting better and better.

You're doing great, Canape. Congratulations, sweetie!!!!

xo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mamma DATE:Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 11:24:00 PM EST I'm pretty sure there's nothing better!!

Give him a smooch from me!! And one for you too. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Pendullum DATE:Monday, March 3, 2008 at 11:09:00 AM EST Beautiful...
Enjoy and embrace each moment...
Wait! you already know that... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 11:47:00 AM EST wow.. how adorable! ----- --------