AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Team Whymommy in the news DATE: 9/15/2007 01:46:00 PM ----- BODY:
Check this out:

October issue of Parents Magazine

Nice, huh? Thank you, Goody Blog!


The Team Whymommy Roundup has been updated. Remember, I'm looking for that Team Whymommy button to stay in your sidebar so that every time someone visits your blog, they see it. It can link to the Team Whymommy post or to Toddler Planet. Either way is fine by me.

And if you've asked for code and haven't gotten it from me, it's because you've got that "no-reply" going on in your Blogger comments and didn't leave me your email address. Try again please, and I'll be happy to send it!

Don't forget you can order your Team Whymommy t-shirts here. Just the cost of the shirt, no fundraising going on. Simply so you can be stylish and start a conversation about IBC all at the same time.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 3:01:00 PM EDT Wow. Parents magazine. That's...huge. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous dawn224 DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 4:04:00 PM EDT I have it up:

http://kaiseralex.com

(I have a post too, I just don't want to blow out your template with it.) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bananas DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 4:31:00 PM EDT Oh I LOVE that this is getting press. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Ally DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 4:34:00 PM EDT Hooray, hooray! I'm so happy for the press for WM and for IBC. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 6:30:00 PM EDT Canape, you and Whymommy are THE BOMB!! This is such fantastic news!!

Congratulations... I'm sure that you guys are literally saving lives.

I'm so very, very proud of you both!!

xo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 8:34:00 PM EDT I havent gotten my parents magazine yet, but will definately be cutting this out! Way to go :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous FENICLE DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 10:31:00 PM EDT Yes, I forgot to ask for the button code. Can you e-mail it to me:

info@fenicle.com

Thanks! And I'm off to order a t-shirt..... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous The Farm House Kids DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 11:30:00 PM EDT Wow! That is fabulous!

Also, I've had my button up for over a month ... and I didn't make the list! *sniffle*

Add me when you update please!

Tanya ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Kelley DATE:Sunday, September 16, 2007 at 12:42:00 AM EDT Hi, I would love to be part of the why mommy team! I have the button on my blog (have for a while) and have written about her a couple of times. Now I have my teenage girls in on the activism and talking to their friends and mums.
Yes, one person can change the world and you and Whymommy are doing it! I am in Australia. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Maddy DATE:Sunday, September 16, 2007 at 5:16:00 PM EDT I put in a link but it definitely doesn't look like a button [technically challenged person]
Cheers ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Monday, September 17, 2007 at 12:51:00 PM EDT I'm so glad this is getting the press! That's awesome. ----- --------