AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Black clouds DATE: 6/25/2007 12:20:00 PM ----- BODY:
Guy says I need to quit reading sad blogs. When he found me crying over my laptop when Kate lost, and we all lost little Liam, he didn't understand. He wants the best for me, and he wants me to be happy. I understand that. I want to be happy too, but sometimes, things aren't happy.

And you start reading. And then you start caring.

The first blog I actively followed was Miss Zoot. The crocodile tears I cry now are for her. She has had another miscarriage after getting a good green light on Friday. Have I met Zoot? No. Do I know Zoot? Only what she writes. Am I still heartbroken for her? Absolutely.

I'm now praying this is the only bad news to post today.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria DATE:Monday, June 25, 2007 at 7:58:00 PM EDT I hate miscarriages. Even worse, I hate the loss of anything... no matter how small.
I find myself morbidly attracted to miscarriage and infant loss blogs... I think I am constantly trying to see if anyone has discovered the key to forgetting the memory of lost babies. No such luck yet. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 12:02:00 PM EDT Oh, darlin'. I didn't know whymommy was your best friend. I'm feeling so bad about her, and I don't even know her. That's the crazy thing about this community of ours.

She sounds ever so strong. I admire that. I'd like to think I would be too, but I fear not.

You hang in there, too, OK? I wish I lived nearer her, and you, so I could help out in some physical, tangible way, but so it goes. ----- --------