AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Raoul DATE: 6/14/2010 10:34:00 PM ----- BODY:
It's a good, good man who will don the plastic gloves, mix the noxious chemicals, and comb comb comb the dye through his wife's ridiculously thick hair.

It's an even better man who knows where the random chunk of thickness known to my hairdresser as the Bermuda Triangle of hair.

And it's the best man ever who lets me call him Raoul while he does all of this.

He's such a good sport.

Washed that gray right outta my hair.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous grandma sandy DATE:Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 1:22:00 AM EDT I guess I've been a teacher too long because when I read "noxious fumes" and "comb comb comb" I had a mild panic attack that you had somehow acquired head lice! Let's face it, y'all have had more than your share of various plagues! I'm so glad Raoul was able to get rid of the gray. And as for those gorgeous, giant blue eyes??? Melt my heart..... Hugs to both those sweet boys. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Magpie DATE:Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 10:10:00 AM EDT My first thought was head lice, too.

Would he come over and dye me a blue streak? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 10:46:00 AM EDT That is pretty cute. Funny, head lice didn't even cross my mind!! ----- --------