AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Here comes Santa Claus DATE: 12/01/2009 08:48:00 PM ----- BODY:
It's December 1st. All neighborhood pumpkins are on notice. Starting with these.

The Christmas season is upon us, and I have plenty of felt. Loads of it.

Ho.

Ho.

Ho.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Staceylt DATE:Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:21:00 PM EST This makes me sort of wish I had a pumpkin. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andrea DATE:Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 8:39:00 AM EST Great idea! I still have my pumpkin and was trying to figure out what to do with it :-) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous pastormargaret DATE:Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 10:22:00 AM EST The tradition continues! Marilyn would be proud. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous @sweetbabboo DATE:Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 11:40:00 AM EST I LOVE it! I threw our pumpkins away before we left for Thanksgiving or else, I would have to do this. Have you done Cyndi's yet? If you do, take pictures!

-Abby ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Tiffany @ Lattes And Life DATE:Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 12:29:00 PM EST *cracking up* ----- --------