AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Medic! DATE: 11/15/2009 09:27:00 PM ----- BODY:
My throat feels like I swallowed a rabid cat and it's trying to claw it's way back up again. My chest feels like I've got an anvil sitting on it. This is the second upper respiratory infection I've had this pregnancy, and I would like to state for the record, that it sucks.

Thank you, and good night.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 10:12:00 PM EST oh, man. i'm sorry. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Imstell DATE:Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 11:36:00 PM EST Gah! While I was preggers with #2 I developed "Pregnancy Induced Cough-Variant Asthma". Who knew there even was such a thing? Really it just meant I felt like crap and couldn't breath without hacking until I wet myself. Ya. I know. Attractive.

Sorry, didn't mean to make this all about me. ;-) Maybe you have a Pregnancy Induced Respiratory Infection... ----- --------