AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Making beautiful music together DATE: 11/13/2009 07:51:00 PM ----- BODY:
I have a cold (I hope). Little fever, lotta snot, yucky aches. So today you just get this video. Of course "just" this video is way cuter than anything I could think of to write.

This is Little Bird and his friend Pip, playing a duet. There will be a neighborhood band forming soon. I just know it.

Labels: , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous No Minimom DATE:Friday, November 13, 2009 at 9:56:00 PM EST He has the most expressive eyes! Such a cutie patootie!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Convertible Girl DATE:Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 5:09:00 PM EST The only this I love more than this clip is knowing that they'll be rocking at your house (thus, keeping my house nice and quiet). ----- --------