AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Labor Day DATE: 9/08/2009 09:51:00 PM ----- BODY:
Of course, Labor Day is for laboring.

That's my husband. With power tools.

That's a giant hole in my dining room. To the outside.

Life with Kevin is never, ever boring.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Amo DATE:Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 11:34:00 PM EDT Oh my goodness! You must be remodeling! Well, I hope you get a wall really soon and enjoy eating with a cool breeze for a while! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous wildwesthome DATE:Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 9:15:00 AM EDT Hope you enjoyed some cool breezes and not humid, stagnant heat (not that I know anything about that).

Happy remodeling! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 7:55:00 AM EDT Hole-Y moley! Can't wait to see it when it's done! ----- --------