AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Excavating by Bird DATE: 9/03/2009 02:58:00 PM ----- BODY:
There has been a bit of construction going on in our backyard. Our good friend Tom owns his own tractor like thing, and he loves to move dirt with it.

We have lots of dirt to move, so that works out well for all of us.

I don't know many 19 month olds in suburbia American who get to ride a tractor around their backyard. Uncle Tom is the coolest.

And yes, I'm enormous. I'm well aware of this, but really don't plan on curing it until late January, 2010. So, I might as well enjoy it while I can. Even if the pictures are frightening.


Labels: , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Nita DATE:Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 3:38:00 PM EDT Yay for tractors!

You look amazing. Yes, you really do. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jill DATE:Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 3:52:00 PM EDT My step dad owns an excavating company and has giant version of that same tractor. You can imagine who the favorite grandpa is.

p.s. You look gorgeous! For real! Women pregnant with boys always do :-)

p.p.s Look at this picture of me pregnant with my second to make yourself feel better: http://charmingdelightful.blogspot.com/2007/11/did-you-catch-me-in-macys-thanksgiving.html ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Convertible Girl DATE:Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 7:52:00 PM EDT Jack loves the pictures (and I love that you look pregnant, given that you are and all).

JACK (who likes typing his own name) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Amo DATE:Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 9:08:00 PM EDT My son would love that tractor!! And you look great!! No worries. A happy woman is always a beautiful woman. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mamma DATE:Friday, September 4, 2009 at 12:06:00 AM EDT I think you look fabulous! I especially love the pure joy on your face on that first pic.

Miss you!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stimey DATE:Friday, September 4, 2009 at 5:53:00 PM EDT I think you look great! And what fun to have your own private bulldozer! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous @sweetbabboo DATE:Friday, September 4, 2009 at 10:07:00 PM EDT Linus would be so jealous if I let him see these pics. Of course, that is if he stopped banging on the keyboard long enough to notice the screen. Lucky, lucky Christopher.

-Abby

And I agree with everyone else, you look fabulous. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous whymommy DATE:Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 1:19:00 AM EDT Dude, you look great!

And that tractor? Wow!

Christopher is a lucky, lucky boy. For many reasons. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 12:43:00 PM EDT That is some serious cuteness, YOU and him! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Download Free Mp3 Songs DATE:Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 3:48:00 AM EDT aw that kid is v.cute :p..amazing pictures ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 2:34:00 PM EDT You are beautiful! ----- --------