AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: I'm holding still, Bird is wiggling DATE: 6/09/2009 03:21:00 PM ----- BODY:
Forgive me. I'm exhausted and nauseous and every idea I have for writing gets sucked up by mommybrain.

In order not to go an entire week without posting anything, I give you Little Bird doing the Yo Gabba Gabba song about wiggling and holding still. It makes me laugh every single time.

Labels: , , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 6:23:00 PM EDT I totally understand! He is too cute!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 8:03:00 AM EDT That is too damn cute!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous No Minimom DATE:Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 8:30:00 PM EDT OMG that is ADORABLE! I love how he has to cock his arms to the side when he holds still. So cute!! ----- --------