AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Sorry, Cliff DATE: 2/18/2009 10:01:00 PM ----- BODY:
It had to go. About 10 inches of hair hit the floor today. How very liberating. Clifford, I did put it off and think twice, but in the end, the shears won. If it makes you feel any better, my child cried and screamed when he saw me and clung to his Papa for dear life for what seemed like hours to me. He was not a fan of my new do.














In other news, my HCG levels were at 41 today. Which means that I'm pregnant. The nurse says reassuringly, "That's a good number," I guess because I don't sound very excited over her congratulatory call. It's hard to get excited about that when I was just telling everyone last month that I was pregnant. Then not. It's all becoming rather anticlimactic.

Humph. I'll believe it when - well - I was trying to pick a week, but I can't. Eight weeks? Twelve weeks? Twenty-four weeks? Who knows. Right now, I'm hopeful and scared. We would like for this to be a baby that comes along into our family say, Octoberish. But still. Humph.

Maybe, Baby.

Labels: , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous myrelish DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 12:04:00 AM EST Can I be excited for you? I hope all goes well and that by October you will be holding your newest addition.
PS - love the do! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous @sweetbabboo DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 12:11:00 AM EST Geez... you just like to spill all the big news in one post. Love, love, love the hair. Sorry it freaked CC out.

Congratulations! Fingers crossed that all goes well. I believed it when I made it farther than anytimr before, but the 12 week ultrasound was also good. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 6:50:00 AM EST Nice hair! Looks adorable.

I'm going to be a little excited.. just a tad for now. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stella DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 8:17:00 AM EST Love the hair!!
Congratulations and you guys are in my thoughts and prayers!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous nikki DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 11:05:00 AM EST p.s. "Anonymous" is me, I wasn't signed in - sorry! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anonymous DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 11:05:00 AM EST Congratulations, Marty, and sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

I like the haircut! :) Is C used to it yet? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Spacemom DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 11:39:00 AM EST Nice shot!

BTW- my first hCGbeta was 64 and she is now a first grader! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Hf DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 11:50:00 AM EST great do! and congrats once again! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stimey DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 5:48:00 PM EST You look beautiful! And I'm really happy for you. Congratulations!!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mrs. Chicken DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 8:17:00 PM EST hair, gorgeous.

baby? praying for you. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 8:33:00 PM EST I think congratulations are in order - no matter what the outcome. Each pregnancy is worth celebrating. I understand your reservations so we will carry your joy for now, until you are ready. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Magpie DATE:Friday, February 20, 2009 at 3:12:00 PM EST Ooh! Good luck! And great hair. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous toddlerplanet DATE:Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 11:01:00 AM EST I love, love, love your hair short.

And I totally want to copy it, when mine grows out again.

:-) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Clifford DATE:Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 11:55:00 PM EST mwwaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

baby scared baby scared find a happy place ain't no freaking happy places left

*sob* But but but...

ADORABLE MY ASS. But I still love ya Martay.

(how did I miss this the first time? Sheesh...I am such a bad friend. Sorry man...) ----- --------