AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Yummy men in my life DATE: 9/09/2008 11:31:00 PM ----- BODY:
We bit the bullet and went to see Liam Finn on Sunday night. What can I say? The entire evening was simply jaw dropping. It was totally worth all the hassle to see him.

He is an amazing performer. I love his studio album too, but probably not for reasons that he would appreciate it. I love it because it has so many shades of his father, Neil Finn in it. They are both completely yummy.

None more yummy than my husband though. Being out with him for the first time since becoming parents together? Was long overdue. Even in a semi crowded club, he has the uncanny ability of making me feel like the only person in the room. The only one he even sees. Yes, Momma, there were public displays of affection. Some silly smooching like teenagers. I can't help it. He's just so yummy.

Someone else who is yummy in a totally different way? Little baby, thigh squeezing, cheek nibbling yummy? Christopher. The yummiest baby on the planet.


Labels: , , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria and Co. DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 12:05:00 AM EDT I am so glad that you had a pleasant evening out with your hubby! You two are PERFECT together, and I bet many an envious eye were projected at you at the show... I mean, who can resist looking in envy at such a perfectly loving couple?! Who, are also loving parents to two beautiful kiddos.
I love little bird. He's so precious. :) Thanks for the pics! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous gail DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 8:18:00 AM EDT He gets cuter everyday.

Glad you enjoyed the concert. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous toddlerplanet DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 10:41:00 AM EDT Oh! What sweet cheeks. I've always thought he looks like you ... but that face today? Lotsa Guy.

Hugs to baby Bird! (Do you ever still call him that?) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 10:49:00 AM EDT That sounds like such a wonderful night! Glad you got to go.

He is getting cuter and cuter. I don't know how that happens!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Clifford DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 12:49:00 PM EDT Great jumping Jehoshaphat, M. That is most definitely your kid.

Be a good parent and teach him traditional grip first, now... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 3:37:00 PM EDT Oh y gosh, someone hand that baby a face-bra - he needs help holding up those cheeks!:) Too cute!

I'm glad you got to enjoy a night out. Sounds like heaven. Who'd you get to babysit? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 3:58:00 PM EDT Gorgeous. GORGEOUS!

***squeeeeeeeze!***

xo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Marty, a.k.a. canape DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 4:28:00 PM EDT Awwwww, thanks everyone.

Susie, we got one of my former students who is now at NC State to babysit. I've known her since she was 8 years old and think the world of her! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous @sweetbabboo DATE:Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 10:43:00 PM EDT Oh, I'm so glad you were able to go out and enjoy yourselves. I think it is a lot harder on the parents to be away from the babies then it is for the babies to be away from the parents.

Oh, and Christopher is adorable. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Unkempt Mommy DATE:Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 8:30:00 AM EDT I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Dates are so awesome - I love how those little outings can make us like giddy teenagers in love again.

Little Bird's smile lights up my day. <3 <3 ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Beth DATE:Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 2:19:00 PM EDT Oh, my goodness I just want to squeeze his little cheekers. He really is a yummy little baby. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stimey DATE:Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 7:42:00 PM EDT I love hearing you talk about your husband. It sounds like you two have such a wonderful marriage. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Becki DATE:Friday, September 12, 2008 at 6:45:00 AM EDT I love the pictures!!

Glad you both were able to get a long-deserved night out! ----- --------