AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: I have no idea what time it really is DATE: 7/19/2008 09:57:00 AM ----- BODY:
Still here. San Fransisco is lovely of course. The weather is California perfect.

It's 7am and Christopher is in the middle of his morning nap. Because he woke up at 3:30am. Tomorrow, when our flight leaves at 6am, I will be glad that I stayed on Eastern time. Four hours ago, however, I was not enjoying it.

I have met some fabulous people and like last year, have a slew of new blogs to read and share here. And there are new ideas that are brewing in my mind. Things are exciting again, and that is the beauty of this conference.

For now though, I give you Mr. Kickypants in our new sling that was part of the amazing swag bag from the SVMoms Group. My stars, can those ladies get good stuff!

*Photo by Carla Duharte-Razura

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Liz DATE:Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 12:40:00 PM EDT dude, you got a sling in your SVMoms swag bag?
reason #5873892 that i'm so sad that i couldn't make it to blogher ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Becki DATE:Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 12:55:00 PM EDT Woo-hoo!! Sounds like a good time :) When I was in SF last week, I completely screwed up Maggie's schedule. Now I'm waking her up in the morning to try to get back on track... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 4:16:00 PM EDT I am SO THERE next year.

Have a wonderful time, and a safe journey home--

xoxo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 8:54:00 PM EDT Wish I could be there for all the reasons you just mentioned (except for the jet-lagged baby). ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous @sweetbabboo DATE:Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 10:34:00 PM EDT You will be so glad you left him on East Coast time. We did that this Spring when we went to Phoenix for 2 days and although the days there were weird (bed for baby at 4PM), it was definitely better when we got home.

Glad you had a good time. Best of luck on the flight home. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stella DATE:Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 12:23:00 AM EDT Sounds like a fabulous time!

I'm sure you know this already but Mr. Kickypant...so friggin cute!! ----- --------