AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: I'm already a good cook DATE: 7/02/2008 09:29:00 PM ----- BODY:
This is what we've been doing. The first 30 seconds says it all.



We think he likes it.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stella DATE:Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at 9:47:00 PM EDT How cute?>!? I love how he guides your hand to his mouth with the spoon! Wait 'til the fruit starts!

YUM!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anonymous DATE:Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at 10:37:00 PM EDT Omg I so love my nephew!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anonymous DATE:Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at 10:38:00 PM EDT Omg I so love my nephew!!

love,
aunt liz ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Two Lines On a Stick DATE:Thursday, July 3, 2008 at 12:48:00 AM EDT Too cute!

I tagged you on my blog:
http://www.twolinesonastick.com/2008/07/02/linky-love/

Come check it out and play if you have time, it's a great way to get some linky love :) If you don't get it (I didn't, I'll admit it) you can check out Harmony's thread to me on the board. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous useless_rambler DATE:Thursday, July 3, 2008 at 6:40:00 AM EDT He is the absolute cutest baby I've seen in quite some time...

How precious!!!

(see, I *am* finding time to try to keep up!!!)

Enjoy him, M. It goes way too fast!!!

:) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Susie DATE:Friday, July 4, 2008 at 9:14:00 AM EDT He's thinking, "Hey, you have been holding out on me!" How cute is he?! By the way, I have been meaning to ask you, do you need a high chair (it's the type that attaches to a regular chair so takes up very little room). It was purchased new for baby #3. Let me know and we can meet somewhere between Ral. and Dur. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Friday, July 4, 2008 at 11:48:00 AM EDT Oh. he. is. a. DOLL!!!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

(Then wash, rinse, and repeat!!!)

xoxo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Swistle DATE:Friday, July 4, 2008 at 10:18:00 PM EDT Ha! Look at him grabbing!

Also: now I need another baby. Mine is too old. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous No Minimom DATE:Friday, July 4, 2008 at 11:19:00 PM EDT I can't believe he's that old already! Geez, time sure flies. But what a cutie patootie! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Saturday, July 5, 2008 at 7:19:00 PM EDT looks like he likes it. You might have less "help" if you give him his own spoon to play with while he eats. ;) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Saturday, July 5, 2008 at 10:37:00 PM EDT ah, steph said what i was going to say about giving him his own spoon.

q-t-pie! ----- --------