AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Three months is a lifetime DATE: 4/27/2008 06:00:00 PM ----- BODY:
Christopher is 3 months old now. It his lifetime in its entirety, but it feels like that is when my life started too. Becoming a mother hasn't been a graceful transition for me, but my boys have been very patient, and I feel like we are totally over the hump now.

Yesterday he weighed 13 pounds, 13 ounces and was 25 1/2 inches long. Here are some pictures of my little man to help you reach your cuteness quota of the day.



Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Heather @36 balloons DATE:Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 7:59:00 PM EDT What a love! Mine just turned 6mos---the next three months will be full of awesome discoveries! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous pastormargaret DATE:Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 8:27:00 PM EDT I am a proud grandmother! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria DATE:Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 8:33:00 PM EDT total cuteness! He's beginning to look more like you... Do you have any pictures that you can post of you or Kevin when you were babies? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 8:38:00 PM EDT oh canape. he is so beautiful! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Monday, April 28, 2008 at 6:46:00 AM EDT omy.. squishey lovey adorableness!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Monday, April 28, 2008 at 8:04:00 AM EDT He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous No Minimom DATE:Monday, April 28, 2008 at 8:16:00 AM EDT So so so so adorable! What a cutie! You got good genes there, kiddo. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous whymommy DATE:Monday, April 28, 2008 at 9:20:00 AM EDT What a big snuggy huggable! Yes, I am so going to hug on him when we see you next month. I hope you won't mind, but I won't be able to help it!

What a sweetie pie! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Monday, April 28, 2008 at 10:06:00 PM EDT Beautiful.

I knew you could do it.

xoxo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bon DATE:Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 8:37:00 AM EDT three months is a lifetime indeed. the first three months of Oscar's life were a blurry struggle to me, for the most part...a wonderful blurry struggle in some ways, but a struggle to be sure...and then, magically...things got waaaaay easier.

just sending out the line of hope for easy days ahead.

and man, is he beautiful. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Becki DATE:Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 11:49:00 AM EDT Adorable!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anonymous DATE:Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 2:18:00 PM EDT I found your blog a few months ago, I have read it from as far back as it will let me go and let me tell you I have cried for you, I have laughed for you, and let me tell you any one person that has been through what you have. Well what is there to say, Wife #1, back off. This lady is my inspiration. I live in Mesa AZ. yea Mesa big shout out for 100 degrees in April.. Please don't stop doing what you do. You are to wonderful of a person and people like me need you to keep us strong. If you can go through what you have and still be OK, then I will find a reason to get up each day. Thank you. God Bless. Brenda from Mesa AZ. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous labugga DATE:Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 9:25:00 PM EDT Oh, he looks like you!!

So sweet. The first three months are the hardest. Now? It gets fun, fun, fun. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Clifford DATE:Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 11:40:00 PM EDT That blue thing is the coolest porta-potty ever. Whether it is one or not. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Tiffany DATE:Sunday, May 4, 2008 at 6:30:00 PM EDT He is so handsome!! ----- --------