AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Monday Monday DATE: 4/07/2008 06:34:00 PM ----- BODY:
What a very typical Monday.

I put my husband on a plane to fly to the other side of the world and be gone for a week.

When I get home, I get to clean up dog pee from my geriatric pooch.

Right now? I should be working on the symphony scores that needed to be completed some time last week. I should be starting the second one that is simply an empty score right now. I should be being productive.

Instead, I accidentally plugged the headphones into a video jack. Freaked my little Viao right out. The screen looks like it gained 80 pounds. Everything is fat and wide now. And there is no sound.

In case you were wondering, having NO SOUND on your computer doesn't make it a good tool for music composition.

And my computer man, my main IT hot babe, my pc hottie? Is somewhere over the Pacific Ocean right about now. Dammit.

To top it all off, his ex-wife is calling the house leaving screaming voice mails. Someone really should tell her that screaming at people doesn't make them want to return the phone call. Especially from another country. Hey wait, I just did. Excellent.

I'm ready for some warmer weather full of sunshine. Bird and I have some more walking to do. The baby weight is gone. That's not a lot to celebrate though. I would like to put these size 14 jeans away for good. So walk we must. Plus, Bird digs it, and so do I. We like a good long walk.

Tuesday, I have higher hopes for you. An early morning visit from a friend, and later we'll have lunch with Bach. It will certainly be a better day.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mamma DATE:Monday, April 7, 2008 at 8:04:00 PM EDT I can't believe what a cuckoo she is. And who knew putting the headphones in the wrong outlet would do that??

Definitely hoping tomorrow is better. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria DATE:Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 12:14:00 AM EDT Ok, the ex needs to get her over insane jealousy. Seriously, can you be any more passive aggressive, or petty? Thank goodness Lovely has you. That woman is going to drive her daughter away with her constant state of ill behaviors. Argh. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 6:24:00 AM EDT Is Mama right - did you put them in the wrong jack? Can I laugh at you hysterically?

See.. you're doing fine! No worries! Hope the week goes super fast. With wonderful days before it's gone.

Today is one day in a thousand. Live this ONE day. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Becki DATE:Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 3:19:00 PM EDT Yikes!
Hope the computer thing gets straightened out quick for you! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous whymommy DATE:Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 4:06:00 PM EDT And was Tuesday better? Hmmmmm?

Hope so! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous shruthi DATE:Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 12:07:00 AM EDT HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous whymommy DATE:Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 10:26:00 AM EDT Am missing you . . . will call again today . . . hope all is well with you and Bird. I know you miss Guy. He'll be home soon. . . . ----- --------