AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Totally faking it here DATE: 2/26/2008 09:29:00 PM ----- BODY:
This would not be a picture from today. Because this is not what Bird did today. Except for when I ran two errands.

I can't sleep when the baby sleeps if the baby decides to only sleep in the moving car or in my Moby while I'm walking around Joann's.

I can see it now . . .

I'm the crazy lady in the back of the store, standing propped up against some soft spools of batting, trying to catch some zzzzzz's. Don't mind me, shoppers, and could you keep it down a little? I'm having a nap.


So very very very tired.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 9:47:00 PM EST Oh no! Sorry you're not sleeping. Do you have a recliner? I'd wrap G in the Moby and walk around the house getting things done till he was asleep, then lay in the recliner and uncover his face. He slept and so did I and I didnt have to worry about him falling into the recliner! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stella DATE:Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 9:54:00 PM EST I'm so very sorry you're so tired! I'd bring you a blanket.... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jennie DATE:Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 10:08:00 PM EST Aww what a cute picture

I feel your pain with the napping. Little used to fall asleep in the Moby and I'd nap without taking her out. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jenn DATE:Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 10:21:00 PM EST {{{HUGS}}} Bone weary tired is a hard place to be. The amazing thing is one day you realize you are still tired, but you manage to get a few more things done. Then they really do sleep and you aren't quite so tired. Hope that day is really soon for you! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 11:10:00 PM EST it'll get better, promise. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria DATE:Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 8:28:00 AM EST Hey when you are desperate... well, you do what you can do. Blake goes through those spells sometimes, he wakes up when I am cuddling next to him, and we have to walk around for a few minutes. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous whymommy DATE:Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 11:33:00 AM EST Look to your left. Look to your right. Those moms are tired too. It's just that their kids can stand up by themselves now....

You'll make it through this. You will. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slackermommy DATE:Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 1:05:00 PM EST Oh girl, I can remember that zombie like fatigue. It does pass quickly but when you are in it, it feels like it will never end. Putting my babes in the carseat on top of the dryer worked well for me. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Friday, February 29, 2008 at 6:54:00 AM EST I'm sorry you're so tired. But he's SO worth it! And damn cute too. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous TinaGirl DATE:Monday, March 3, 2008 at 1:06:00 AM EST Ohh I so remember those days. By the way... the lady who invented Moby's lives right here in my home town of Chico (also where Sierra Nevada beer is brewed). I live in a very hip town! Chico rocks. My kids are 5 and 7 and I still wish I could take a nap. ----- --------