AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: One month DATE: 2/23/2008 11:10:00 PM ----- BODY:
Happy one month birthday, little dude. Thanks for not chomping my nipples off today. I greatly appreciate it. I had in mind to write you a heartfelt letter about the first month of your life, but then I realized that most of it would be about boobs and that didn't seem right.

I can tell you this. You are the most interesting baby I have ever met. I never thought a baby could be good company, but you are. You are fascinating. And when you smiled at me this week? Smiled without farting soon after? I melted. I was singing you the "Little Bird" song from the CD that your Auntie Bubblewench sent to you, and you broke out in the biggest grin for the first time.

And I fell completely in love all over again.

How many times will I do that? Once a day? Once an hour?

You are amazing.


Hey look, I'm crafty! He's wearing some baby legs that I made. With a sewing machine. Yay, me! Are you proud, Momma?

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jenn DATE:Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 11:53:00 PM EST Awww. Happy One Month Bird!

The babylegs are terrific! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 10:55:00 AM EST Happy One Month little Bird! The babylegs are great! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Imstell DATE:Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 12:31:00 PM EST Happy 1/12th of a year, Baby Bird! Congrats on making it thru Hell Month, Canape! Only a couple more weeks to go before bfing gets a w-h-o-l-e lot easier!!!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria DATE:Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 6:54:00 PM EST One month already? I can't believe it!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 10:08:00 PM EST Congrats, Canape!! Your boys are both beautiful. And the babylegs?? I'm mighty impressed.

Keep on doing exactly what you're doing-- it's clearly working!!!

xoxo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous gail DATE:Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 10:37:00 PM EST Has it already been a month? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jenn DATE:Monday, February 25, 2008 at 12:16:00 AM EST Amazing, isn't it, how they change our lives?

One month, and do you remember life without him? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous ~JJ! DATE:Monday, February 25, 2008 at 11:05:00 AM EST A month already!!!! Holy cow.

He's so tiny and cuddly in that picture...

And how nice of him that he didn't comp your nipples off today! :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous thevessel DATE:Monday, February 25, 2008 at 12:18:00 PM EST Happy one month sweet boy! :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jenn DATE:Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 1:47:00 AM EST Happy 1 Month Birthday Little Bird! And yes, you will fall in love everytime you look at him.....well until he starts walking and talking LOL! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 7:27:00 AM EST Happy One Month Little Christopher Carter Charlie Parker Bird! hee..hee..

You are so sweet. Now I've got the tears in my eyes. Great pic of the boys. Do you see that happy in Guy's eyes? It's been there for the past oh, month! Amazing. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous katy DATE:Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 1:00:00 PM EST Happy 1 month little bird. It doesn't seem that long at all. You will definately fall in love all over again at least a few times a day for many many years to come. ----- --------