AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Confessions DATE: 2/19/2008 01:08:00 PM ----- BODY:
As much as I like the co-sleeping . . .

As easy as it is to just roll over and nurse right where we are . . .

As much as I don't like thinking of Bird sleeping alone even if it's right next to the bed . . .

I miss being held through the night by my husband.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Maddy DATE:Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 5:32:00 PM EST Always a bit of a trade off.
Best wishes ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria DATE:Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 5:52:00 PM EST But don't you love being sammiched tween your two men? :)

May I request a post? Just wondering how the furbabies are handling the recent arrival. Especially Mr. Gibson. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anonymous DATE:Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 7:00:00 PM EST me too! by my husband of course! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 8:33:00 PM EST That's a good thing to miss though. As he gets older maybe you can nurse him to sleep, move him to his crib for some hubby cuddle time and then bring him back to bed when he wakes. Then, you get the best of both worlds. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Tam DATE:Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 9:04:00 PM EST As hard as it is to believe-- you'll get back to the snuggling. I remember where you are though. Hang in there. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mamma DATE:Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 10:29:00 PM EST Mmmm. Lots of changes. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 6:21:00 AM EST You are totally breaking my heart. You are so sweet and adorable. And loving, and giving, and I'm sure he'll always be there for you whenever you need the holding. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Liz DATE:Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 3:16:00 PM EST it is a trade off, but in the long run, i think you'll really appreciate having an independent little boy.
you'll have so many hours and days and months and years of snuggling your son. enjoy the husband snuggles, too! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous KimmieRo DATE:Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 7:42:00 PM EST I totally know how you feel. I love how Andria put it.. You get to be the Peanut butter in the best sammich in the world! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Izzy DATE:Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 9:03:00 PM EST First of all, congratulations!!! The last time I checked in, you said you were just laying low with comments off. I figured I'd hear it somewhere when you'd had your baby but I never did. So finally, I come back and find out he's almost a month old. I'm sorry I'm so late but I'm super happy for you. He looks so cute and yummy! And little boys... *sigh* They love their mamas something fierce. You'll see :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Redneck Mommy DATE:Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 9:13:00 PM EST I can't believe how behind I am in my blog reading!!!

I missed Bird's big arrival! CONGRATulations!!!

Wishing you every sweet joy with him!

And get some cuddles in with your man when you can. They are important. And I'm referring to the big man not just the wee one! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Becki DATE:Friday, February 22, 2008 at 9:36:00 AM EST I hear you loud and clear! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Daily Verses DATE:Friday, February 22, 2008 at 6:41:00 PM EST Oh yes. And I echo other comments- every season has its trade-offs, but I would not want to skip any piece of them. ----- --------