AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: This is the reason why DATE: 2/01/2008 12:47:00 AM ----- BODY:
I didn't know contentment until I picked up my crying child, only to find that being held was the only thing he needed. As he put his head to my chest and sighed out his last whimper, I melted into the complete fulfillment of life as it should be.

There are a million posts in my head and unfortunately 80 million gallons of milk in my boobs. I'll be back soon I hope. After the girls get under control.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anth DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 2:32:00 AM EST He is perfect!

Good luck getting the girls under control. Ouch! Engorgement SUCKS. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 7:42:00 AM EST I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well, Canape. You've clearly taken to mothering that darling little boy, like a duck to water!

Love and hugs to you, Guy, Lovely, and a kiss to wee Birdie...

xoxo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous ~JJ! DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 7:42:00 AM EST Precious baby Bird. Love to you.

Girl, you may never get a handle on those sisters again....:) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 8:56:00 AM EST He's so beautiful!

xxoo ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Sara DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 9:18:00 AM EST I have to say it again, I'm so happy for you. Christopher is a beautiful baby! Enjoy him okay. Just yesterday I was where you are with Dylan, and exactly a month from today he turns three. They grow up way too fast. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Nancy DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 9:19:00 AM EST He's so adorable, Canape. Congratulations!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous jennifer DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 10:16:00 AM EST Woo hoo for milk! And contentment. That sure is one sweet boy. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mamma DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 10:36:00 AM EST There is nothing like it, is there??

I'm so happy for you I could burst!! (sort of how your boobs feel, huh?) ;) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jessica DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 10:38:00 AM EST the gorgeousness that he is, just amazes me. i'm in love.

as soon as this ice storm stops i'm going to the dang post office to mail stuff out to you... I didn't forget :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous tulipmom DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 12:01:00 PM EST "As he put his head to my chest and sighed out his last whimper, I melted into the complete fulfillment of life as it should be."

Absolutely NOTHING like it! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jessica @ A Bushel and a Peck DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 12:21:00 PM EST He's just beautiful! Congrats and enjoy!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous labugga DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 12:21:00 PM EST See, I told you you were good with babies ;) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous FishyGirl DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 2:20:00 PM EST gasp - he is gorgeous. Good luck with the girls - they can sometimes take over, you know. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 3:38:00 PM EST Your definition of contentment is spot on. He is perfect. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Nita DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 5:47:00 PM EST Oh he's so perfect!

All your boob talk has me and my DD's scared. I am getting fitted at breastfeeding session tomorrow. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Lisa DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 6:08:00 PM EST Awwwww. How wonderful. You sound blissfully happy.

He is beautiful. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stimey DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 8:11:00 PM EST You have very succinctly summed up one of the most wonderful things about motherhood.

And, oh my God, he is absolutely adorable. Congratulations again! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous ImpostorMom DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 8:32:00 PM EST Oh he is a keeper! What a beautiful baby boy. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous toddlerplanet DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 8:41:00 PM EST I. Am. In. Love.

What a beauty! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous katy DATE:Friday, February 1, 2008 at 9:39:00 PM EST Remember when you were afraid you wouldn't know how to do this....its amazing how much you just understand isn't it? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jess DATE:Saturday, February 2, 2008 at 1:29:00 AM EST He's beautiful. So many congrtulations. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Melissa DATE:Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 8:18:00 PM EST My heart is so happy for your heart.
They are so worth the wait.
He is perfection! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jaime DATE:Sunday, February 10, 2008 at 4:59:00 PM EST Perfect, absolutely perfect!! I am so very happy for you and yours, Canape!

~Jaime ----- --------