AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Pissy DATE: 1/22/2008 01:59:00 PM ----- BODY:
If I have to have a category that I file posts under called, "Things I should keep to myself," perhaps I should do a better job of editing myself and find a better way to work out my feelings than this blog which has become a public place.

Pissy post has been deleted. I am now taking the advice of CGF and going to bake something. Step away from the computer. Thank you, CGF.

Sorry if you were subject to my onslaught of venom and frustration.
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Liz DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 2:10:00 PM EST Well, I left you a comment on your last post, but the comment got bumped in some ERROR message...But I totally agree with your sentiments.

Also? I don't think you should EVER apologize for not apologizing.

Your anger and disappointment and need for pure love and support are so important, Canape.

You should never be ashamed to ask for what you need. And most especially when you're asking on the behalf of someone who can use all the love and positive vibes the world has to offer.

I say put the post back up. Everyone else can figure out where to shove it. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous katy DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 2:27:00 PM EST I missed it by, I would guess, about 10 minutes. I was checking to see if you had heard from whymommy and when I came back to check this was up.
I guessed little bird to be born Thursday so do something..like walk off your frustration.
I hope you know I am just kidding, take care of bird and he will get here when he is darn good and ready. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 3:06:00 PM EST Sweetie. You're human. You're pregnant. You're stressed.

And she's your best friend.

We understand. We love you.

xoxo CGF

ps. I hope what you baked had plenty of chocolate in it. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Space Mom DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 3:14:00 PM EST It's okay to get pissy... you're 39weeks pregnant and a good friend is in surgery. It's okay! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mamma DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 3:23:00 PM EST Oooh bummer. I could have used a good rant.

Feel free to email me if you ever need to vent. I'm always here.

But baking is good too. Don't let me forget to make sure you have my address whenever you want to send some of that delicious baked goodness our way. ;)

Hang in there friend. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Slackermommy DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 5:08:00 PM EST We all need a pity party every now and then. No need to apologize. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous useless_rambler DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 6:35:00 PM EST Dunno if a "Go, You!!!" from a complete stranger means a hill-o'-beans, but "GO YOU!!!!". You are amazing... 3 days from your due date and able to be such a strong, courageous friend... doing all this 'behind the scenes' stuff. I'd say you are pretty damn awesome, lady.

Take care of you and your little guy. Oh, and I picked the 28th (*my* baby's b-day), so if ya walk, keep it in check, m'kay? ;) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous labugga DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 6:56:00 PM EST You were 100% right, and you're 100% awesome.

But hopefully by now you are enjoying some nice freshly baked yumminess. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jennie DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 7:34:00 PM EST Hang in there, Babe. You had every reason to be upset. Add 39 weeks of pregnancy hormones, and it's enough to send anyone over the edge.

You are a great friend and it's obvious how much you love her. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Redneck Mommy DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 7:56:00 PM EST Don't apologize. Just take care of yourself and little Bird.

Thinking of you. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Imstell DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 8:49:00 PM EST I tried to leave your a message too. Mean ERROR snafu'd the whole deal. I am wholly behind your rant. I couldn't agree more. And I applaud your having said it. I vote that you say it again. This is your own little piece of the blogosphere. If what you say hurts a feeler or two they can jump off to another piece. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Lisa DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 10:48:00 PM EST Didn't see the post. But don't apologize. You've got alot on your mind. Rant away if you ever need to.

We all adore ya! :-) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 1:43:00 PM EST Hi, Canape--

There's a little bit of "bling" waiting for you over at my blog...

xo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Sara DATE:Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 3:22:00 PM EST Aww sweetheart. You just be...okay? Either people understand, or they don't, if they don't pitty them. They wouldn't know real life if it struck them in the face.

I've been praying for Susan, all along. And will continue praying, till she's through this.

I'm also praying for you. Cause it isn't fair for you either. You've had so much happen to you, in such a short period of time.

Prayers and blessings to you and your little family, and Susan and hers. Hang in there honey.

Come little bird come, we're all needing something all good. ----- --------