AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: For Liz DATE: 1/19/2008 03:47:00 PM ----- BODY:
Alrighty then, Liz. You have been super patient. Here they are. All the way up to 38 weeks. I'm hoping we get to start seeing some of you and Alice soon.


Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 4:14:00 PM EST That is FANTASTIC. Bird is going to love looking at those pictures someday. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jennie DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 4:28:00 PM EST Yay for a pretty and growing baby belly! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anth DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 4:30:00 PM EST Oh, I love the baby belly! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Liz DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 6:30:00 PM EST RIGHTEOUS!

And thanks for calling me out. I think I may have JUST hit the point where I look pregnant and not just my usual fat self. Which means The Mistah will now be authorized to take some pictures.

You and your belly are BEAUTIFUL! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 8:29:00 PM EST Awesome!!!

That wee birdie will be here any day now...

xoxo CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous FENICLE DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 8:45:00 PM EST You look lovely!! I can't believe it's getting so close. Take an extra nap now :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anonymous DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 8:52:00 PM EST that picture story is lovely. I loved it.

NicoleB ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mamma DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 9:27:00 PM EST That is AWESOME!!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Space Mom DATE:Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 10:34:00 PM EST Those are awesome!!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous useless_rambler DATE:Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 12:15:00 PM EST Those are wonderful!! I can promise you, in no time at all, you'll be looking back at those pictures, *so* happy you took them. I didn't get near enough all three times I was pregnant, but I am ever so grateful for the few I have!!

Not long now!!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bon DATE:Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 6:18:00 PM EST love this. and not a stretch mark in sight. i am green (okay, stripey) with envy. :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous labugga DATE:Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 6:22:00 PM EST You have the most beautiful belly!!
Make sure you give it a few extra pats in the next week or so...you WILL miss it, believe it or not.

Come on Bird!! Sheesh, we're dying here... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Value wIT DATE:Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 10:52:00 PM EST Holy Cow!!!! You're so brave. I guess since you didn't have dimpled cottage cheese butt/legs at 15 weeks then the photos weren't so scary.

Can't wait for this baby. I feel like I've known you for three years and Bird should be riding a tricycle by now. Hard to believe she's still resting inside.

I can't wait to see how your blog changes and how your writing tone changes. Maybe it won't, but I'm betting it does. You will be exhausted but filled with creativity.

Hey, stop by valuewit.com and sign up for the mailing list and get a goody! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Lisa DATE:Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 10:56:00 PM EST Awwww. You know, at the time, you just feel so awkward and ready to evict that little person from the uterus. But years later, when you see those pics? You will miss that.

I really, really miss that. (Tho I never thought I'd say that.)

You look fabulous. LOVE your hair! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Lisa DATE:Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 10:57:00 PM EST Can I tell you that when I saw your pics a song came to mind but I was singing, "Your bump, your bump, your lovely baby bump."

I know. DORKY! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Ally DATE:Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 11:00:00 PM EST Wow, these are gorgeous! And even though I've had my own babies and seen countless pregnant bellies, the beauty of it never fails to move me. What a miracle, right there inside you. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous toddlerplanet DATE:Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 11:19:00 PM EST you are brave, brave womyn
showing everyone bird's home
beautiful belly

Coolness. Hang in there, babe! You're almost there! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Clifford DATE:Monday, January 21, 2008 at 12:26:00 AM EST How M manages to walk around from place to place without her tummy in a radio flyer. Discuss. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous ~JJ! DATE:Monday, January 21, 2008 at 9:41:00 AM EST Beautiful! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 3:44:00 PM EST holy shit, that's BIG bird in there! That's totally fantastically awesome.

Catch up on the rest of you later! Still full of crud. ----- --------