AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Rewrapping presents today DATE: 12/19/2007 10:34:00 AM ----- BODY:
When you are housebreaking a dog, and he pees on a tree, that should be a good thing, right?

Exception to that rule: Christmas time.

Guy's new dog peed on my blue Christmas tree. I suppose it belongs to him now. Gibson's tree. He claimed it.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 10:50:00 AM EST He had to claim something! I guess the blue tree was good enough.

I am trying not to laugh too hard. It's not working. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous gail DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 10:51:00 AM EST Oh dear gawd. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stella DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 10:55:00 AM EST It's not funny...but it is a little bit! Poor blue Christmas tree! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Stimey DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 10:59:00 AM EST Oh no. That's unfortunate. Funny. But unfortunate. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Sarah DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 11:53:00 AM EST Ewww...my pup pooped under my Christmas tree once. And it was not a little pup, so not a little poop. I wrapped it up in the tree skirt and threw the whole thing out! (I know my comments have been infrequent lately--funny the one I choose to finally speak up on!) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Tiffany DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 12:02:00 PM EST I guess he showed you! :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous FENICLE DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 3:33:00 PM EST Yum-o!!! Yeah he has certainly claimed that tree!!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Redneck Mommy DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 3:39:00 PM EST I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it.

That is hilarious. Wrong on so many levels but funny nonetheless.

(And ya, I know it's only funny because it's not my tree he peed on...) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous T with Honey DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM EST Hahaha! That brings back a memory.

We had to spray my mom's down with pepper spray to keep her male Irish Setter rescue from marking it his first Christmas in the house! Between that and the water gun he learned quickly and didn't try it again the following years.

I also had a cat that insisted on trying to climb the tree every year. She stopped when the tree fell over with her in it.

Animals + Christmas decorations = funny stories ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Nita DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 5:12:00 PM EST Boys will be boys! I can laugh since it isn't my tree. I love dogs, but I would have been livid! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous labugga DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 9:27:00 PM EST I, um...

Well, I'll still come see you, but I might have to take back the part about lovin' up some Gibson.

Bad puppy!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 9:50:00 PM EST Id have been a little miffed. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anonymous DATE:Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 10:58:00 PM EST Gosh, I hope there weren't any cookies under that tree. If there were, they're probably the size of frisbees by now. *reminds self to be on the lookout for huuuuge cookies turning up soon*

Bach ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Chick DATE:Thursday, December 20, 2007 at 7:04:00 AM EST somewhat related...my dog peed on the giant blowup Snoopy-Dressed-As-Santa I bought at Walgreens. The very first time I inflated it, Gus walked right over and peed on Snoopy's puffy foot

Can't blame him really. this thing is awful. (what I will end up doing when I start 'negotiating' with Little Chick) ----- --------