AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Poor limpy Guy DATE: 11/05/2007 09:53:00 PM ----- BODY:
Poor Guy. He is sitting next to me with an icepack on his ankle. Before that, it was heat. And before that, ice.

Before that, it was tumbling down the stairs on his way to his car. Poor thing. I hate seeing him hurt. He is a good patient, but it makes me so sad.

He is all cripple and limpy now. His poor ankle looks like a softball.

Actually, God pushed him down the stairs to punish him for being incredibly antagonistic today.

Kidding.

Now back to the nursing. Time to switch back to heat.

Labels:

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria DATE:Monday, November 5, 2007 at 11:34:00 PM EST Umm, ouch! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 9:47:00 AM EST OWIE! Hope he heals quickly! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 10:24:00 AM EST You two are quite a pair, arent you?? I hope Guy heals quickly! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous WhyMommy DATE:Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 1:54:00 PM EST Get better soon, Guy!

(Ouch!) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Ally DATE:Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 5:28:00 PM EST I'll have you know that you just gave me a heart attack. I've been out of the loop, not checking blogs for a couple of days, and when I read "back to the nursing" I read "back to breastfeeding" and I thought, "WHAT? HAS THE LITTLE BIRD COME OUT?"

I seriously had to do some fast reading of the last few entries to figure this out. Phew. Okay. I'm sorry Guy got hurt! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous FENICLE DATE:Wednesday, November 7, 2007 at 9:14:00 PM EST OUCH! Tell him to stay off it and let it heal. ----- --------