AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Pee Pee Tee Pee DATE: 9/14/2007 01:30:00 PM ----- BODY:
My friend T gave me a little "having a boy" happy today. It is a Pee Pee Tee Pee.

I pulled it out of it's stunning wrapping, and said,

"I thought it would be bigger."

She laughed and said that no, that was as big as they came, and really quite big enough.

I'm deeming this conversation a boost to Guy's ego. After all, it's his genes that are being passed on to Little Bird.

I love you, Guy. And obviously think very, well, big of you.

Labels: , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous MamaGeek @ Works For Us DATE:Friday, September 14, 2007 at 2:58:00 PM EDT This thing rocks! Poor Guy... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slackermommy DATE:Friday, September 14, 2007 at 3:43:00 PM EDT Oh my! Now I've seen everything. I needed these with my son. He was always spraying. The worst was when we had naked photos of him taken and while I was holding him he peed in my mouth. How gross is that? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Ally DATE:Friday, September 14, 2007 at 5:38:00 PM EDT This is hilarious. I've never seen one of those before. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Friday, September 14, 2007 at 7:33:00 PM EDT Those are so cute! You're so going to need them! Gabe peed all over his NICU bedding several times, peed on a nurse, and my arm. That was all BEFORE we left the hospital! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous The Farm House Kids DATE:Friday, September 14, 2007 at 11:09:00 PM EDT Those are cute! Only a woman could have invented that. I've had my share of pee-pee's with all these boys! That little thing goes off like a full blast garden hose!

Tanya ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bananas DATE:Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 1:48:00 AM EDT NOW I've seen everything. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Heather, Queen of Shake Shake DATE:Sunday, September 16, 2007 at 11:18:00 AM EDT After two boys, is it sad that I've never heard of these things either?

I guess I'm a hillbilly and just threw a cloth diaper over them until I had the new diaper ready. Once I learned to get the clean diaper all ready to slide up under that butt and fast, I experienced less spraying. haha! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Tiffany DATE:Tuesday, September 18, 2007 at 10:04:00 AM EDT Those are so cute! I think they need to come up with something for little girls. On second thought, she's only peed on Raymonn... we'll let her keep at it :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous FENICLE DATE:Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 10:06:00 AM EDT I missed this post earlier....how cute!!!! Oh man, I could have used these a few years back. ----- --------