AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Blah DATE: 9/19/2007 11:32:00 PM ----- BODY:
It's 11:32 PM. I'm going to bed.

Be glad there was no post today.

There were just lots of tears. Napping. Feeling generally down.

If there had been a valid reason for all of this, I could have written. Instead, I just wondered what was bothering me. And napped. And cried. And felt generally down.

Pupstar has followed me all day. Both dogs napped with me. Now, she sits on the floor, staring up at me on the couch with her big black eyes asking me, "What's the matter? I brought you toys. I snuggled with you. I licked your face. I gave you my belly to rub. What more do you want?"

I want for nothing. I think it's just the blues.

Hormones surely.

Labels: ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Steph DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 12:11:00 AM EDT Poor thing! Those pesky hormones can get the best of you. (((hugs))) If I could I would hug you in person and take you out for dessert. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Ally DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 12:16:00 AM EDT Hugs to you, Canape. It's those awful hormones. Your building you very own human in that body of yours, so napping is good. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Mamma DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 12:24:00 AM EDT Freakin hormones!

Buck up buttercup. Maybe some black bottom cupcakes?

Or what about some black bean and feta dip? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Melissa DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 1:46:00 AM EDT Even 'Blah' days are good days...Bird grows while you sleep..even grows while you cry.
Everyday Bird grows is a good day :-) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bubblewench DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 6:52:00 AM EDT I hope you have a better day today. I know how much it sucks to be just crying all day long. I've been doing that alot lately myself.

Hormones for you? Maybe? ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Whymommy DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 10:48:00 AM EDT Sorry to hear that, hon. Hope you're feeling more like yourself today! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Candygirlflies DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 11:23:00 AM EDT Oh, you poor thing... Did you have nausea, too? I found that every couple of weeks near the end of my pregnancies, I would have hormone "surges", which would send my moods into a tailspin, and gave me the collywobbles...

I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy, but take heart-- it may not feel like it (not by a long stretch), but this is actually a GREAT sign that everything is progressing the way it should!! Little bird is happy and healthy and making you crazy already!!

Be kind to yourself. Take bubble baths, eat well, and rest, rest, rest.

We're out here for you if you need us!!

xo and a big ((hug))

CGF ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Liz DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 11:51:00 AM EDT Bah! to the pregnancy hormones.

Me? I got *really* angry. Then *really* down. Then, the inevitable nap.

Here's hoping today's a better day for you. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous T with Honey DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 1:34:00 PM EDT There's nothing like pregnancy hormones to take your mood all over the spectrum and leave you feeling blah for no good reason. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous MamaGeek @ Works For Us DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 2:52:00 PM EDT It's likely either the hormones or just a funk. possibly both. the good news is, both should pass soon.

get some sun, eat some chocolate and have that benny guy over for a few more laughs (on poor guy's expense). :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Kathy's Surprise Party DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 3:12:00 PM EDT pbbbbtttttthhhhh (sticking my tongue out). I hate the blues.

Hang in there. It'll pass. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For Children DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 3:42:00 PM EDT I'm sorry. I hope today is better. Even 4 months post-partum, these damn hormones sneak up on me and make me have lousy days. It's hard being a woman.

PB sandwiches with mayo and bananas help, or so I've heard ;)! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Andria DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 4:45:00 PM EDT Just because I love you and your family as much as the Dove dark chocolate bar I am eating... Auntie Andria sent her little baby Bird something in the mail today. Hopefully that will help with the blues. :) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous slouchy DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 10:24:00 PM EDT Damn hormones.

Hope tomorrow is better.

xxoo ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Bananas DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 10:27:00 PM EDT OH dear. Sorry about that. Damn those hormones, I mean REALLY! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous gail DATE:Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 11:22:00 PM EDT Lotsa love my little porkchop. ----- --------