AUTHOR: Marty, a.k.a. canape TITLE: Little bird says swish swish. DATE: 7/02/2007 02:22:00 PM ----- BODY:
The doppler is here.

We have a heartbeat. I feel good.

Labels: , ,

----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Karaoke Diva DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 2:41:00 PM EDT Hurray for mommy relief! :-) ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jess DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 3:07:00 PM EDT Wohoo for a heartbeat! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Patience DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 3:31:00 PM EDT Hooray for the swish swish! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous AcadeMama DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 3:53:00 PM EDT Yay! I'm so happy you're able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler already! I found it amazing how such a small machine could make me breathe such a big sigh of relief. Happy listening! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous katy DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 3:56:00 PM EDT Great! It has to make you feel better to hear that little heart beating as often as you want. When I had my kids a gazillion years ago, or almost 17 and 19 I had never heard of you being able to buy one for at home or I would have had one of those bad boys right with me. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous AcadeMama DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 3:56:00 PM EDT Yay! I'm so happy you're able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler already! I found it amazing that such a little machine could make me breathe such a big sigh of relief. Happy listening! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Amy DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 4:07:00 PM EDT Home dopplers are seriously the greatest thing ever invented for a mom with previous losses. I use mine every single night. Chris loves to listen, even though now I feel the baby move and know everything's okay. We'll probably use it for another few weeks. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Robin DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 4:44:00 PM EDT Wonderful news! What a sweet, sweet sound. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous luannemarie DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 7:45:00 PM EDT Yeah for home dopplars :) It is so great they have them for you to have at home now! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous gail DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 7:53:00 PM EDT Her little Bird has a beat... ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For Children DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 9:05:00 PM EDT Great news! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous WhyMommy DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 9:17:00 PM EDT Hurrah! Yippee! Hooray!

If I shut my eyes real tight, can I hear it from here? Wish I could.

I'm so happy for you! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Liz DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 9:31:00 PM EDT The perfect noise! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Anonymous DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 11:11:00 PM EDT I proudly join in the chorus of congratulations on the beautiful sound of swish, swish!

Bach ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous NYFriend DATE:Monday, July 2, 2007 at 11:39:00 PM EDT Congratulations!!! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Nancy DATE:Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 9:17:00 PM EDT That is the best sound ever. Congratulations! ----- --------